Images shown are stock photos, not actual patients.
We can make a large impact to the look of your teeth.
At Santa Monica Bay Dental, we can transform your look, brighten your smile, fill in gaps, and give you the confidence you want. If the idea of Cosmetic Dentistry scares you, give us a chance, we may surprise you. Our dentists, Dr. Lent, Dr. Feist, and Dr. Lent, can show you the many options available ranging in cost and impact.
Our cosmetic dental services include:
- Dental Implants – Implants serve as a permanent root for a false tooth. Using a titanium dental device that resembles a screw, our dentists are able to place this device directly into your jawbone, giving a permanent, strong hold. Implants are used to replace missing teeth, provide a base for bridges or dentures, or can even be used to hold full dentures in place.
- Invisalign – Considered a modern form of braces, Invisalign straightens your teeth using multiple clear plastic aligners that you change approximately every two weeks. They are nearly invisible, making them perfect for adults who don’t want a metal mouth. The initial cost may seem significant, but with far fewer office visits, they are an economical consideration.
- CEREC Crowns – Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics is a painless, non-invasive tooth restoration technique.
- Dental Veneers – We can fill in gaps and chips, straighten, shorten and lengthen your teeth using dental veneers. Veneers are a strong porcelain cover for your teeth, and with them, you can have a perfect look.
- Teeth Whitening – We can whiten and brighten your teeth both in office or with a take home kit that has been customized to you.
We are happy to discuss any of our cosmetic options with you. Contact one of our three dentists, Brett Lent, DDS, Tricia Feist, DMD, or Roger Lent, DDS, at our Santa Monica office for more information. (310) 736-2277